Monday, March 17, 2014

Simply Subtle

I completely cased this card from Shelly Godby at Stamping Smiles,  I loved the simplicity and elegance of the card.  I did not want to totally rip off her design so I changed few things about it, but not much it was already beautiful.  I hope you enjoy my version.  I love tone on tone cards.


Subtle Elegance





  • Wisteria Wonder, Whisper White card stock
  • Wisteria Wonder ink
  • Stamp Sets Blooming with Kindness, and So Sorry
  • Wisteria Wonder ruffle ribbon and button
  • Beautiful Wings Embosslits
  As always thank you for stopping by and taking a look if you would like any of the supplies you see above you can get them through my BFF and demonstrator Becky Crain at here webpage  www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/beckycrain

2 comments :

  1. This card is absolutely beautiful. It is giving me some wonderful design ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely what I hope every time I post something.

    ReplyDelete